2. The Vampire Diaries
3. Game of Thrones
5. Heroes (yes, true love lasts forever <s>poor me</s>)
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
I’m not sure at all, but I think Damon Salvatore.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
So many! To mention just a few, The First Time and Born This Way.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Easy one: SEASON 1. All the way.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
All the relationships inside the Stark family. If I have to pick one, Jon/Robb (in a brotherly fashion).
7. How long have you watched 1?
It’s kind of… two years and a half? Something like this.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
It was the ‘new show’ of the season and everybody apparently loved it, so I decided to give it a chance… and I didn’t regret it at all <3 Now, anyways, I’m also reading the books.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
What a cruel question! They all do mean a lot to me, especially 1 and 5. I really can’t choose just one XD
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
…Supernatural has six and a half seasons, 22 episodes - on average - each, Game of Thrones just a ten-episodes season ^^’
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
I think Rachel Berry, but despite I love her, I think I would act differently in maaany situations.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
I’d lure Rudy to my bed by professing a love of anal sex and then ambush him???
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Simon and Nathan! Nathan’s manic attitude could be tempered by Simon’s calmness. It would be so awesome!
16. Overall, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
… okay, 5’s cast is one of the most amazing groups of celeb people I’ve ever. I’ve loved - and still love - them, I’ve bloody fangirled about them, I wrote about them, they include my very first and absolute favorite RP couple, and I’m close to considering them the fucking best cast ever. This being said, I’m utterly in love, right now, with 3’s cast, which is apparently made only of extremely gorgeous, smart, funny and crazy people who love each other (and ship themselves with each other in worrying ways). So… I like to consider 3’s cast the “heirs” of 5’s :D
17. Which has better theme music, 2 or 4?
They both don’t have one :/ It’s ridiculous to say, because TVD’s soundtrack is absolutely amazing and Glee *is* a musical, and yet TVD has a kind of 2-secs-long little music and Glee does not have one. So, by process of exclusion, I’m forced to say 2 XD